Monday, July 2, 2012

Bride to be box or any means to a gift box!

This box... ohhh this box! The bride to be (Amy obviously) is so sweet and so deserving so I felt like giving her a little something more than just "something to unwrap" So thinking that, I put my brain to work and encorporated her wedding colors, love for vintage and mason jars, love for simple yet elegant and WALA came up with this.

The box is a sweet looking box I got from michaels and this was the most expensive thing I purchased. The little shreds of paper is easter basket filler and the little round white balls are suckers I found in a "vintage cream" color. Pina Colada to be exact!

I knew she enjoyed mason jars so I took the ones I had and filled them with none other than a womans best friend... CHOCOLATE!!! I found the nuggets at winco gold and silver wrapped- 4$ to fill both of them. I wrapped twine around the tops of them... and when I thought it was enough.. I went around a few more times!

The little compact mirror was 99 cents and was perfect for the theme. I had used her "wedding purple and green" and made my own coin envelope to enclose the gift card we had gotten for her. Added some rhinstones to make it pretty and placed it ever so pretty like in the open compact mirror!

The candle holder is a vase with burlap over it and rope around it. I filled it with little white uncented tea lights half way and tilted it just so!

The clothes pin, also 99 cents and its giant!!! I had made 12 thank you cards for her with her wedding colors on it and tied a ribbon around the envelopes and cards and stuck them in the clothes pin!!

The black letters I got at michaels, I decided to doll up with some "pearl" stickers as if you were making dot letters, and used a dot of glue to make them stick so she didn't have to keep them on there and could use the box over and over again.

I hope you get some ideas from this or feel free to use mine! I loved making it and seeing her happy was so nice and well worth it! Comment if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment