Monday, June 25, 2012

All "pretties" must have a place...

I had found things on "Pinterest" for make your own cakestands or cupcake holders, and just figured I wouldn't ever need that, but low and behold walking through Goodwill I ran across these three pieces. Candle holder, plate and... the unknown cool looking one with a handle! Realizing quickly that all of them stacked would make a perfect place for all her "pretties" I snagged them! All pieces $1.99! I had primer and let my daughter choose what color she wanted with the black...

Neon pink it is! I went at it spraying my primer first. Then gave it 2 coats of the pink to make sure there was "No white mama"

Let them dry, flipped them over and repeated the process.

Putting this baby together was a little more challenging than I had expected, but realized all I needed was my handy dandy... METAL AND GLASS GLUE! Stuck them all together and withing minutes they were stuck. I placed a little ribbon around the top to tie it in with the "Pretties" theme and she is in love.

Now, just to walk around the house and find one pretty at a time... is another story, BUT at least they have a place. Even more soothing to think it was only $9.00 and customized the way that she wanted it- priceless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment